Stepper for signing into your Chromebook:
· You will need two items to log into your Chromebook: 1) Your student ID number-this will be your username. 2) And a password that you will create.
· If this is your first-time logging onto your Chromebook, ask your advisor to provide you with your initial/temporary password.
· When you turn your Chromebook on you will need to put in your username, this is the first part of your school district email address, your ID number. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org is my school district email address, my username is 1234567.
· The first password will be provided by the district/advisor.
· Once you log in the first time you will then be prompted to change your password and answer some security questions in case you forget your password.
· Follow the prompts and create your password.
· Log back on and enjoy what the district has provided.