Message from the Principal
Welcome parents and friends to a new school year!
It brings me great pleasure going into my 3rd year as the Principal of Bartram High School to share with you the great things that have been happening, as well as what is projected for this coming school year.
Here are some of our Points of Pride since July of 2016:
- 92 % of the 2017-2018 Seniors Graduated – Featured on the SDP Website
- Increased our number of On-Track Freshman by 8% over the previous year
- Our 2017 – 2018 95% Attendance Rate increased by 13.2%
- The Preliminary Keystone Test Data indicates Gains in both English & Science!
- 2 Million Dollar School Improvement Grant enhancing safety and instruction
- New MAC Computer Lab – New and Challenging Course Offerings
- 2 Million Dollar Athletic Complex; Completion in Spring 2019
- Freshman Academy
- Technology Integration in Classroom
- Edgenuity & Achieve 3000 Programs
- Distance & Blended Learning Instructional Model
- 63% Decrease in Out of School Suspensions since the 2015 – 2016 SY
- Credit Recovery – PHMC Partners providing this service
- Electives: New Art, Music, Computer Science, & New Film Production Program
- First Place Winner Aspen Challenge 2018
- 2 Time Division Champion Football Team – Appeared on ESPN @ Eagles MNF Game 2017
- Division Champion Baseball Team – 2018
- Girls Cross Country PIAA State Qualifiers
- Boys Basketball Team 4 A State Qualifiers
We are looking to increase our mentoring programs & school clubs & activities.
Here are some of the proposed clubs:
- LGBTQ Club
- Multi Media Club
- Science Fair Team
- Math Club
- Drama Club – seasonal for musical
- Protégé’ Male Mentoring Program – Led by the Principal & the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity
Student Fall Registration is happening Now! Contact Mrs. Hudecki at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please make an effort to attend our annual Bartram Back to School Night on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 from 4 PM – 7 PM. We look forward to partnering with your family to provide equitable educational opportunities for your children. If you would like to meet with me, I can be reached at email@example.com at any time.
Respectfully,Damond Warren Principal Class of 1983